1. Catalogue 2017
28. Mustamäe tee 4, 10621 Tallinn, Estonia Phone: +372 651 5578 E-mail: email@example.com www.emliit.ee
2. Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry is non-profit organization with members as machine building and metal companies and different education organizations. Our members differ from Estonian biggest and experienced companies to small and flexible companies and also education system organizations, vocational schools included. We include all Estonian major educational organizations in the field of Engineering. Objectives of Federation of Estonian Engineering Industry: 1. compilation and implementation of machine building and metalworking sector strategies; 2. development of foreign relations; 3. cooperation between companies and education systems; 4. supporting cooperation between the companies and R&D centres/universities/vocational schools; 5. improving labour force conditions in the field of machine building and metalworking; 6. collection and distribution of field specific materials. Address: Mustamäe tee 4, 10621 Tallinn, Estonia Phone: +372 651 5578 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.emliit.ee Contact us:
4. 2 NACE 77 - Rental and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods AS EVR Cargo NACE 78 - Activities of employment placement agencies Hansavest Rental OÜ NACE 72 - Scientific research and development IMECC OÜ Tallinn University of Technology, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Association of Estonian Mechanical Engineers Estonian Maritime Academy TTK University of Applied Sciences Professional/vocational schools Sector overview 21 21 21 21 22 22 22 22 23 23 24 24 Pg ABPLANALP ESTEE OÜ 14 Acer Systems OÜ 18 Aider OÜ 15 Alise Technic OÜ 7 Amitec Project OÜ 13 AQ Lasertool OÜ 4 Aramet OÜ 19 AruCAD Süsteemid OÜ 14 AS Eesti AGA 14 AS EVR Cargo 21 AS Hekotek 11 Association of Estonian Mechanical Engineers 22 BAV Engineering OÜ 6 Bestnet AS 12 Custom Metal OÜ 8 CUTform OÜ 3 Deck Engineering OÜ 18 Desintegraator Tootmise OÜ 11 DoWisely OÜ 17 Duroc Machine Tool OÜ 16 Electromatix 13 Enefit Solutions AS 4 ESTEG OÜ 17 Estonian Maritime Academy 23 Fortaco Estonia OÜ 5 Hansavest Rental OÜ 21 HANZA Mechanics Tartu AS 10 Hyrles OÜ 5 IMECC OÜ 22 Insero OÜ 20 Irontec OÜ 3 Klinkmann Eesti AS 16 MEC Insenerilahendused 18 Mentum AS 15 MET-Terakeskus AS 10 Norcar-BSB Eesti AS 3 Pentamet OÜ 9 PLM Group Eesti OÜ 15 Radius Machining 6 Revismo Engineering 19 Saku Metall Allhanke Tehas AS 6 Saku Tehno Metall OÜ 19 Silwi Autoehituse AS 12 Stera Saue AS 7 Tallinn University of Technology, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering 22 TB Works OÜ 11 Teamwork Engineering OÜ 17 Terasman OÜ 9 TTK University of Applied Sciences 23 VMT Tehased AS 8 Zircon Group OÜ 9 Contents Index of names
26. 24 Eesti Maaülikooli Tehnikainstituut Tallinna Tööstushariduskeskus Tartu Kutsehariduskeskus Võrumaa Kutsehariduskeskus www.vkhk.ee www.kehtna.edu.ee www.tthk.ee te.emu.ee www.tlmk.ee www.ivkhk.ee khk.ee Tallinna Lasnamäe Mehaanikakool Kehtna Majandus- ja Tehnoloogiakool Ida-Virumaa Kutsehariduskeskus p rofess I onal/vo C at I onal s C hools Manufacturing of metal and metal products The metals industry is involved in several fields, such as manufacturing, and construction of machinery and equipment. The metal industry employs more than 13,000 people, making it one of the largest industries after the timber industry and the food industry. More than 1,200 companies operate in the industry. The metal industry is concentrated in Tallinn and its vicinity (60% of the workforce), and in Ida-Viru County and Tartu County (one tenth of the workforce). Larger companies are Ruukki Products AS, AS Saku Metall Allhanke Tehas (engineering structures), Fortaco Estonia AS, OÜ Marketex Offshore Constructions, AS Remeksi Keskus, AS E-Profiil (metal structures), AS Metaprint (manufacturing of metal packaging), AS HANZA Mechanics Tartu, HANZA Mechanics Narva AS, AS FAVOR, AQ Lasertool OÜ (metal processing) and ETS NORD AS (ventilation equipment). se C tor overv I ew Iron a nd steel 19 % Iron a nd steel product s 53 % Alum in iu m and alum in iu m product s 9% C opper and copper product s 5% Ot her product s 14 % Ma in e xp or t c ommod ity gr oup s Good s of E stonian or ig in So urce : St atisti cs E stonia Ex por ts o f goods of E st on ia n or ig in b y ma in t ar ge t c oun trie s 05 10 15 2 02 53 03 5 De nm ar k Poland Norway Latvia Germ an y Tu rkey Sw eden Fi nl an d % 201 6 201 5 So urce : St atisti cs E stonia Sa le s and e xports -1 0 0 10 2 0 30 0 200 40 0 60 0 80 0 1,00 0 1,200 201 02 01 12 012 201 32 01 42 01 52 016* % y- o- y m illi on Sa le s Ex port s Ch a nge i n sales (r .s.) Ch a nge i n ex ports (r .s.)
3. 1 Contents NACE 25 - Manufacture of Metal Products Norcar-BSB Eesti AS CUTform OÜ Irontec OÜ AQ Lasertool OÜ Enefit Solutions AS Hyrles OÜ Fortaco Estonia OÜ Radius Machining BAV Engineering OÜ Saku Metall Allhanke Tehas AS Alise Technic OÜ Stera Saue AS VMT Tehased AS Custom Metal OÜ Pentamet OÜ Zircon Group OÜ Terasman OÜ MET-Terakeskus AS NACE 26 - Manufacture of electronic components HANZA Mechanics Tartu AS NACE 28 - Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c TB Works OÜ AS Hekotek Desintegraator Tootmise OÜ NACE 29 - Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers Silwi Autoehituse AS Bestnet AS NACE 33 - Installation of industrial machinery and equipment Electromatix Amitec Project OÜ NACE 46 - Machine tool and equipment suppliers AS Eesti AGA AruCAD Süsteemid OÜ ABPLANALP ESTEE OÜ Aider OÜ Mentum AS PLM Group Eesti OÜ Klinkmann Eesti AS Duroc Machine Tool OÜ NACE 71 - Architectural and engineering activities; technical testing and analysis Teamwork Engineering OÜ ESTEG OÜ DoWisely OÜ Deck Engineering OÜ MEC Insenerilahendused Acer Systems OÜ Aramet OÜ Revismo Engineering Saku Tehno Metall OÜ Insero OÜ 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 9 10 12 12 11 11 11 11 12 12 12 13 13 13 14 14 14 14 15 15 15 16 16 17 17 17 17 18 18 18 19 19 19 20 Pg
27. 25 Tallinna Lasnamäe Mehaanikakool se C tor overv I ew Manufacturing of machinery and equipment Around 175 small and medium-sized machinery and equipment manufacturers operate in Estonia. The largest engineering industry companies are AS Hekotek (woodworking equipment), OÜ Palmse Mehaanikakoda (timber trailers, log lifts), AS Sami (construction lifts, forestry machinery), AS Tech Group (production automation equipment, production lines), OÜ Technobalt Eesti (conveyer systems), AS Finmec, AS Rauameister (handling and lifting equipment and parts thereof), Interconnect Product Assembly AS (industrial equipment, industrial electronics), OÜ PMT (different equipment for the engineering indus - try), Sveba-Dahlen Baltic OÜ (food industry equipment) and Metos AS (industrial kitchen equipment). However, the sector is dominated by smaller companies. Larger companies are located in Tallinn and Harju County, but the engineering industry is represented in almost every region of Estonia. Manufacturing of means of transport In Estonia, there are more than one hundred manufacturers of means of transport. The largest are PKC Eesti AS (wiring harnesses for the automotive industry), AS Norma (automotive safety systems, safety belts), Stoneridge Electronics AS (electronic equipment for the automotive industry), AS Fors MW (timber trailers, cranes), AS Respo Haagised and AS Bestnet (trailers), OÜ Tarmetec (car accessories), Universal Industries OÜ (silencers), Baltic Workboats AS (aluminum boats), AS Luk - susjaht (plastic yachts and motor boats). Many shipbuilding and repair companies are included under repair of machinery and equipment, such as several subsidiaries of BLRT Grupp AS. Larger companies are concentrated mainly in Tallinn and Harju County (two-thirds of the workforce in the sector), whereas Tartu County and Saare County are also quite significant. -1 0 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 0 10 0 20 0 30 0 40 0 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 * % y- o- y m illi on So urce : St atisti cs E stonia Sa le s and e xp or ts Sa le s Ex port s Ch an ge in s al es ( r.s. ) Ch an ge in e xp orts ( r.s. ) So urce : St atisti cs E stonia Ex po rt s by main ta rg et c oun trie s 05 10 15 Norway Latvia US A Poland Germ an y Ru ssia Sw eden % 2016 2015 -2 0 0 20 40 60 80 10 0 0 10 0 20 0 30 0 40 0 50 0 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 * % y- o- y m illi on So urce : St atisti cs E stonia Sa le s and ex po rt s Sa le s Ex port s Ch a nge i n sales (r .s.) Ch a nge i n ex ports (r .s.) So urce : St atisti cs E stonia Ex po rt s by main ta rg et c oun trie s 05 10 15 20 25 30 Poland UK Be lg iu m Latvia Germ an y Norway Fi nl an d Sw eden % 2016 2015 Parts and ac ce sso- ries o f mo tor ve h ic le s 40.6 % Traile rs and se mi - trai le rs 20.8 % Ya chts a nd boat s 5.6% Fl oati ng stru ctures 4.9% Ot her boat s 4.5% Ot her 23.6 % Ma in e xp or t c ommod ity gr oup s Good s of E stonian or ig in So urce :S tatistics Esto ni a
22. 20 na C e 71 Insero OÜ Address Registered: Tulbi 4, Tallinn 10612 Harjumaa Office: Tulika 15/17, Tallinn 10613 Harjumaa Contact person: Oliver Mets Tel: +372 622 9505 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.insero.ee EMTAK code: 71129 Products and activities: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING • Process equipment and parts • Conveyors and transport systems • Support structures and platforms for machinery • Production development parts and jigs • Manufacturing equipment • Tagging and labelling equipment • Picking equipment • Sorting and feed systems • Testing equipment PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PROTOTYPING • Sketching a concept • Design • Development • Prototyping • Preparation for serial production ADDITIONAL SERVICES • Consulting services • Strength calculations (FEM) • Digitalization of drawings • Production planning a r C h I te C tural and eng I neer I ng a C t I v I t I es; te C hn IC al test I ng and analys I s Export markets: Finland, Sweden Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Engineering service for main contractors References: Mining and electronic industries Year established: 2012 Number of employees: 6 Turnover in 2016: 200 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 85%
25. 23 Estonian Maritime Academy TTK University of Applied Sciences Address Kopli 101, Tallinn 11712 Harjumaa Address Pärnu mnt 62, Tallinn 10135 Harjumaa Contact person: Terje Viertek (office manager) Tel: +372 613 5500 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.ttu.ee/mereakadeemia Contact person: Tavo Kangru Tel: +372 5623 4865 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.tktk.ee/en/ttk/faculties/faculty-mechanical-engineering Products and activities: MAIN RESEARCH AREAS and POSSIBLE COOPERATION POINTS: (1) naval architecture and hydrodynamics: model tests (resistance, seakeeping, roll decay, dynamic stability, streamline, LCG optimization, wedge), design (concept design analysis and optimisation, CFD calculations, computational stability calculations, determination of design category and main characteristics, design, rendering and modelling services, FEM structural assessment), materials laboratory (accelerated ageing, fatigue, flexural and tensile test of materials in temperature, microscopic analysis, precision weighing and density determination, portative determination of material thickness and hardness, ultrasonic thickness measurement and composite bound testing, temperature, moisture and humidity measurements); (2) Ships’ engineering: ship’s powerplant and auxiliary machinery, steam and gas turbines, computer aided ship design, seamanship and ship maintenance; (3) Refrigeration technology: construction and operation, conditioning facilities, refrigerating control equipment and automatic control, heat engineering, mounting and repairing of refrigeration systems. Technology facilities: (1) Simulators: engine room simulator, refrigeration simulator, navigational bridge simulator, GMDSS maritime communication simulator, fishing simulator, potential incident simulation, control and evaluation system simulator; (2) Laboratories: refrigeration technology, process automation, pneumatics and hydraulics, electronics and electrotechnics, fishing gear, fish quality, ichthyology, ecology, fish processing technology, marine diesel powerplants, towing tank. Looking for cooperation in the areas of: (1) Autonomous Unmanned Merchant Vessels: maritime safety and security, propulsion technologies, adoption and management of standards, regulations, legacy and education/training, (2) Digitalization of shipping: e-navigation, e-documents, e-ports, adoption and management of standards, regulations, legacy and education/training; (3) Sustainable shipping: green shipping (LNG, other alternative solutions), simulator centre cross-border training (SAR, crisis management, oil/chemical spill, autonomous vessels testbed and remote control centre) Year established: 1918 Number of employees: 120 Products and activities: Innovative Solutions in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Research on Coating Methods and Technology Technology facilities: Metal welding technology laboratory, Coating technology laboratory, Metal cutting laboratory, Measuring instruments laboratory, Engineering materials laboraotory, Electrical engineering laboratory. Year established: 1915 Number of employees: 12 na C e 72
18. 16 Klinkmann Eesti AS Address Krookuse 8, Tallinn 10616 HARJUMAA Contact person: Kerly Hendrikson Tel: +372 5555 5768 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.klinkmmann.ee EMTAK code: 46692 Products and activities: Klinkmann Group in Finland, Baltics and Russia+CIS – technical distribution from Components to Solutions. Klinkmann is the leading industrial provider of automation and electrification solutions and services. Klinkmann’s technical focus areas comprise machine and production au - tomation, industrial data communication and IoT as well as electrical panel components and energy solution technologies. Klinkmann offers solutions and support services which help our customers to improve their products and operations. Klinkmann employs over 250 professionals and technical experts, and distributes and sup - ports the world leading manufacturers in its sales regions. The company has offices in Finland, the Baltic countries, Russia and other CIS countries. Klinkmann’s strong technical service teams are committed to ensure the best consultation and solution maintenance for customer needs and delivering of certified customer trainings and support. Klinkmann Software Development Center – brings more value into applications. Klinkmann ́s Development Center focuses in developing add-on communication and functional software modules for automation systems of the main international manufac - turers, like Wonderware Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Siemens and ABB. We manage various industrial communication protocols, wireless and IoT solutions as well as alarming, reporting and other special operational functions in the main automation environments. Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Machine and production automation, indus - trial data communication and IoT as well as electrical panel components and energy solution technologies. Year established: 1993 Number of employees: 10 Turnover in 2016: 1,4 million € na C e 46 Duroc Machine Tool OÜ Address Võru 47e, Tartu 5 0111 T a r t u m a a Contact person: Peeter Sekavin Tel: +372 508 3720 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.duroc.ee EMTAK code: 46621 Products and activities: Machine tools, tools, automation References: BLRT, Hanza Mechanics, Konesko, Hissmekano, Kolmeks Year established: 2004 Number of employees: 9 Turnover in 2016: 2,8 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 1% m a C h I ne tool and equ I pment suppl I ers
15. 13 Installat I on of I ndustr I al ma C h I nery and equ I pment na C e 33 Electromatix Amitec Project OÜ Address J.Sütiste 16, Tallinn 13411 Harju maakond Address Office: Riia 130a, Tartu 51014 Tartumaa Registered: Pikk 23, Võru 65604 Võrumaa Contact person: Kristi Tölp Tel: +372 512 6593 e-mail: Electromatix@electromatix.eu Web: www.electromatix.eu Contact person: Virgo Kurist Tel: +372 551 8069 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.amitecproject.ee EMTAK code: 33201 EMTAK code: 4120; 3320; 4221; 4322; 3311; 3312; 3319 Products and activities: Automatics Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Estonia Year established: 2008 Number of employees: 3 Turnover in 2016: 104 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 0% Products and activities: Project management, manufacturing processes develop - ment, assembly of industrial devices, machinery building, stainless steel piping, me - chanical design, CNC turning and milling Technology facilities: TIG welding, MIG/MAG welding, CNC milling, CNC turning, guillotine 3 m, press 3 m 200 t, pipe bending, vibration treatment, steelball cleaning, semi-automated saw, SolidWorks and AutoCAD design software Export markets: Europe, USA Looking for cooperation in the areas of: CNC turning, CNC milling, mechanical design, assembly of piping, assembly of industrial devices, machinery building Year established: 2007 Number of employees: 35 Turnover in 2016: 1,6 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 50%
23. 21 Hansavest Rental OÜ Address Suur-Jõe 46a, Pärnu 80010 Pärnumaa Contact person: Janek Sirg Tel: +372 5646 8559 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.hansavest.com EMTAK code: 78101 Products and activities: Labour hireing Technology facilities: Welders, CNC operator Export markets: Latvia, Estonia, Scandinavia Looking for cooperation in the areas of: cooperation partners from Scandinavia Year established: 2005 Turnover in 2016: 3,7 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 10% aC t I v I t I es of employment pla C ement agen CI es na C e 78 AS EVR Cargo Address Toompuiestee 35, Tallinn 15073 Harjumaa Contact person: Lauri Rohtoja, Peep Lass Tel: +372 615 6664 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.evrcargo.ee EMTAK code: 49201, 33171, 77391, 52291 Products and activities: Rolling stock repair, railway freight, rolling stock rent Technology facilities: Tapa locomotive and rail car depot, Muuga locomotive depot, Tapa railway rolling stock washing and paintig shop Looking for cooperation in the areas of: rolling stock and its components maintenance reconstruction and building Year established: 2012 Number of employees: 684 Turnover in 2016: 62 443 000 € r ental and leas I ng of other ma C h I nery, equ I pment and tang I ble goods na C e 77
14. 12 m anufa C ture of motor veh IC les, tra I lers and sem I -tra I lers na C e 29 Silwi Autoehituse AS Address Vana Narva maantee 8 Maardu 74114 Harjumaa Contact person: Vahur Velvelt Tel: +372 5333 7910 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.silwi.ee EMTAK code: 29 Products and activities: Silwi Autoehituse AS constructs special vehicles from Mer - cedes-Benz Sprinter and Vito utility vehicles according to clients’ wishes – from ambu - lances to luxury buses. Export markets: Finland, Sweden, Norway Year established: 1996 Number of employees: 32 Turnover in 2016: 3 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 30% Bestnet AS Address Lehola 1 Lehola küla, Keila vald 76612 Harjumaa Contact person: Marek Tamm Tel: +372 678 2064 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.tiki.ee EMTAK code: 29202 Products and activities: Bestnet Ltd. is an Estonian capital based manufacturing enterprise. Our objective has been to produce high-quality trailers that meet the expectations and requirements of our customers. Our trailers are sold in Sweden, Norway, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, and in Finland. On yearly basis we manufacture and market over 15 000 trailers. In addition to trailers we make subcontracting work (metal constructions) for world leading green energy companies. Technology facilities: Tube laser, robot welding, CNC stamping, sheet laser cutting, cnc milling and turning, hot-dip galvanizing, powder coating, electrical- and mechanical assembly Export markets: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, Russia. Italy, Spain, Denmark, China, USA, UK Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Trailer manufacturing and sales, subcontracting metal constructions References: ABB Year established: 1990 Number of employees: 110 Turnover in 2016: 19 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 84%
24. 22 sCI ent I f IC resear C h and development IMECC OÜ Tallinn University of Technology, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Address Teaduspargi 8, Tallinn 12618 Harjumaa Address Ehitajate tee 5, Tallinn 19086 Harjumaa Contact person: Jüri Riives Tel: +372 501 0107 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.imecc.ee Contact person: Kristo Karjust Tel: +372 620 3260 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.ttu.ee/instituut/mehaanika-ja-toostustehnika-instituut/ Products and activities: IMECC’s main activities are research and development in the fields of digital manufacturing, process automation and robotics, mechatronics, materi - als’ technology. IMECC manages and participates in several national and international projects as well as offers several different services to companies. IMECC is offering high-tech solutions and engineering support to help to increase sus - tainability and competitiveness of companies. IMECC offers: production and automation consulting, incl. using LEAN, cost efficiency, measuring and monitoring production pro - cesses, software solutions for planning, exchange contacts and finding partner-compa - nies from Estonia, project funding and grant applications Year established: 2009 Number of employees: 18 Products and activities: MAIN RESEARCH AREAS: Design optimization of advanced materials, structures and products; Smart Composites – Design and Manufacturing; Mechatronic and Production Systems Proactivity and Behavioural Models (Industry 4.0); Real-time Production Monitoring and Prediction Models Development; Analysis and De - velopment of Additive Manufacturing Processes; Development of advanced coatings and polymer-ceramic composites; Nano-geometry and entanglement for design and prototyping of ceramic-based high-performance nano-composites; Advanced thin hard coatings in tooling; Ceramic – metal composites (cermets). Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Design optimization of advanced materials, structures and products; Smart Composites – Design and Manufacturing; Mechatronic and Production Systems Proactivity and Behavioural Models (Industry 4.0); Real-time Production Monitoring and Prediction Models Development; Analysis and Development of Additive Manufacturing Processes; Development of advanced coatings and polymer-ceramic composites; Nano-geometry and entanglement for design and prototyping of ceramic-based high-performance nano-composites; Advanced thin hard coatings in tooling; Ceramic – metal composites (cermets). Year established: 1918 Number of employees: 102 Association of Estonian Mechanical Engineers Address Ehitajate tee 5, Tallinn 19086 Harjumaa Contact person: Aigar Hermaste Tel: +372 620 3269 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.emil.ee Products and activities: Assignment of mechanical engineering qualifications in higher education Year established: 1997 Number of employees: 1
12. 10 na C e 25 MET-Terakeskus AS HANZA Mechanics Tartu AS Address Peterburi tee 38/12, Tallinn 11415 Harjumaa Address Puiestee 2, Tartu 50303 Tartumaa Contact person: Harry Väljak Tel: +372 5557 9507 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.met-terakeskus.ee Contact person: Emöke Sogenbits, Site manager Tel: +372 746 8801 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.hanza.com EMTAK code: 25739 EMTAK code: 26511 Products and activities: HW and HSS cutting tools Technology facilities: Grinding machines Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Tool manufacturing References: Stora Enso, Standard, TNC-Components, Combiwood, Arcwood, Combimill, Barrus, Pinest, Bole floors, Balteco mööbel Year established: 1994 Number of employees: 13 Turnover in 2016: 1,5 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 0% Products and activities: We provide complete manufacturing solutions to our customers. We are part of subcontracting industry. Technology facilities: Sheet metal mechanics: cutting, bending, stamping, welding and powder coating. Machining: milling, turning, grinding, surface treatment. Final assembly and testing. Export markets: Mainly Scandinavia Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Central Europe Year established: 1996 Number of employees: 440 Turnover in 2016: 43,1 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 89% m anufa C ture of ele C tron IC C omponents na C e 26 m anufa C ture of metal produ C ts
6. 4 AQ Lasertool OÜ Enefit Solutions AS Address Lagre tee 2 Lemmetsa küla, Audru vald 88311 Pärnumaa Contact person: Rein Volt Tel: +372 445 9580 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: aqg.se/en/lasertool EMTAK code: 25621 Products and activities: The business concept of AQ Lasertool OÜ is mainly focused on two customer focused business areas. The first involves the production of components and assemblies for commercial vehicles as well as for track-bound traffic. The other business area involves manufacturing parts for special aluminium and steel products which includes industrial components and assemblies for railway industry, power and automation technology as well as advanced technical parts for telecommunication technology. In order to be able to offer high quality services to our customers in our business areas our company is certified according to ISO/TS 16949 and ISO-EN 15085-2 (including CL1 and CL2) Technology facilities: AQ Lasertool OÜ have three production sites. Pärnu site is focused on small and medium batch sheet metal part production where main processes are laser cutting, punching, bending, welding and assembly. Production unit located in Jüri is focused for high volume sheet metal part production for automotive where main process are stamping, welding and assembly. Viimsi site is focused on automotive painting with main processes ED- and powder coating. Export markets: Sweden, Germany, Spain, India, USA Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Sheet metal manufacturing References: Scania, Volvo, Bombardier, ABB Year established: 2003 Number of employees: 350 Turnover in 2016: 32 660 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 95% Address Malmi 8, Jõhvi, 41537 Ida-Virumaa Contact person: Sven Kustavus Tel: + 372 507 6803 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.enefit.com/et/technology-industries EMTAK code: 251, 252, 255, 256, 331 Products and activities: Engineering and design, project management, manufacturing of metal constructions (gas ducts, filters, conveyors), testing (NDT), installation, erecting of structures (insulation, ducts, chimneys, conveyors), electrical works (including installation, automation set-up and programming) and maintenance of manufacturing and power equipment (CFB, ash-handling, conveyors, electric equipment, generators). Also man - ufacturing retorts, oil and gas production equipment and spare parts for mining, large- scale excavators and industrial machinery. Technology facilities: Metal processing (cutting, bending, forging, plasma cutting and CNC), welding, coating, testing, Xylan-processing, engineering department, mobile electric laboratory. Export markets: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Mining equipment, conveyors, filters and gas ducts. References: Alstom Danmark AS, Aker Subsea AS, Alstom Power Sweden AB, CNIM, Alstom Finland OY, GEA Bishow OY, Andritz OY, ELEX AG, Foster Wheeler Energia OY, LAB SA, Out - otec GmbH, Amec Foster Wheeler Italiana S.r.l, Raumaster OY, Siemens AB, ABB OY, Ion Blast OY, Metso Power Oy, Vestas Assembly A/S Year established: 1947 Number of employees: 750 Turnover in 2016: 29 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 40% m anufa C ture of metal produ C ts
10. 8 VMT Tehased AS Address Reinu tee 27, Viljandi, 71010 Viljandimaa Contact person: Martin Lehemets Tel: +372 5331 4705 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Web: www.vmt.ee EMTAK code: 2511 Products and activities: VMT Tehased Ltd. is specialised in producing welded steel constructions, special bigger size industrial equipment, mechanical engineering products, heating equipment and appliance parts. Subcontracting. The company has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing and assembling of steel constructions. Technology facilities: Project management; Engineering / Design (Solid Works, Solid Edge, Tekla); Metal processing (NC cutting, CNC plasma, CNC bending, rolling, CNC sawing- drilling, tube bending. turning, milling, drilling); Welding (MIG/MAG, TIG, SAW, Welding portal MAG); Coating (blasting, wet coating); Stainless steel pickling; Installation / Final assembly; Testing; Packing. Export markets: Nordic countries Looking for cooperation in the areas of: 1. Structural engineering steel components - design, manufacturing and installation: bridges; buildings; facilities; towers; stairs, rails, platforms; steel reinforced products. 2. Mechanical engineering steel components - design, manufacturing and installation: lifting equipment; conveyors; machines; machine frames; filter systems; silos; tanks; cyclones; bunkers; chimneys. 3. Heating equipment - manufacturing: pellet boiler ”Pelle”; wood boiler ”Molle”; air heating boilers; accumulator tanks/Heaters References: Caverion Industria Ltd, Camfil Farr Power Systms AB, Valmet Technologies Oy, Urakointiasennus M.Rautio Oy, Rakennus Huuhka Oy, Andritz Oy, Metalliasennus Huuhka Oy, Kankaanpää Works Oy, Fosna Energy AS, VMT Steel AS, VMT Ehitus AS Year established: 2006 Number of employees: 122 Turnover in 2016: 10,7 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 79% Custom Metal OÜ Address Lohu 12b, Tallinn 12618 Harjumaa Contact person: Joosep Mäe Tel: +372 5691 2350 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.custommetal.eu EMTAK code: 25621 Products and activities: CNC milling and turning, sheet metal laser cutting Technology facilities: CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC sawing, CNC fiber laser cutting, bending. Export markets: Norway, Sweden, Finland Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Europe References: Energy industry, car industry, medicine Year established: 2008 Number of employees: 18 Turnover in 2016: 430 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 15% m anufa C ture of metal produ C ts
7. 5 Hyrles OÜ Address Kalmari tee 12 Karla küla, Rae vald 75327 Harjumaa Contact person: Urmo Sisask Tel: +372 503 0405 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.hyrles.ee EMTAK code: 25991 Products and activities: Hyrles OÜ specializes in producing thin sheet metal compo - nents. In accordance with our customers’ wishes, we make products at a competitive price and with stable quality. Technology facilities: Hyrles OÜ produces components made of sheet steel (thickness 0.5 – 3 mm) in accordance with customers’ drawings. Our main working processes in - clude stamping, bending, thread cutting, powder coating, riveting and composition, such as for installation of seals and meshes. The main materials used are galvanized sheet steel, stainless steel, and plastics. Our equipment consists of AMADA sheet steel processing and bending machines, a Salvagnini automatic bending machine, an Amada Astro bending robot, a CNC thread cutting machine and Aabo-Wagner powder coating line. In addition to perfect powder coating, this line allows us to wash metal components, finish stainless steel and alumi - num components, provide components with better weather resistance and improve their surface quality. The washing line utilizes washing chemicals from Henkel. Export markets: Our main markets are in Baltics stats Denmark and Scandinavia. Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Our main focus will be on POWERMECHAN - ICS business area and on REGIONAL customers (700 km coverage) who are a part of a global Headguarters. Hyrles main business fields are: • PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES (incl. Concept Design, Product Development & Prototyping) • MANUFACTURING SERVICES (incl. Pre-Fabrication, Manufacturing and Assembly) We can handle COMPLEXITY and FLEXIBILITY in EFFICIENT way to deliver FINE QUALITY even in SMALL BATCHES under the TIME PRESSURE. We target more complex services as: • Product Development & Prototyping • Pre-Fabrication and Manufacturing, inc. assembly References: ABB, ENICS, AIR MASTER Year established: 2008 Number of employees: 65 Turnover in 2016: 5,1 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 45% Fortaco Estonia OÜ Address Linda 20, Narva 20309 Ida-Virumaa Contact person: Ilja Pavelkovits Tel: +372 356 9675 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.fortacogroup.com EMTAK code: 25119 Products and activities: Subcontracting solution provider for heavy equipment market. Technology facilities: Full cycle from design support to manufacturing to aftermarket support. Export markets: Finland, Sweden, Poland, Spain Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Serial/repeatable components for heavy equipment. References: Hiab, Kalmar, Brokk, Sandvik, Komatsu, Volvo, Wärtsilä, Atlas Copco, Metso Year established: 2012 Number of employees: 430 Turnover in 2016: 33,7 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 95% na C e 25
9. 7 Alise Technic OÜ Address Savi 36c, PÄRNU 80010 Pärnumaa Contact person: Valev-Heiki Allik Tel: +372 447 3667, +372 5309 0785 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.alise.ee EMTAK code: 2562 Products and activities: Alise Technic offers expected quality and precise delivery performance through flexible and efficient contract manufacturing of customized fer - rous and non-ferrous metal and plastics components and assemblies with wide se - lection of high-quality CNC production processes, engineering services and modern equipment while evolving together with customers’ needs and make them possible to focus on their business with added value. Technology facilities: Laser cutting, punching, bending, welding, machining, finish - ing, assembling Export markets: Scandinavia, Baltics, Germany Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Contract manufacturing of customized metal components and assemblies. References: Alise Technic has business references in different areas of demanding customer industries like Machine Building, Transport, Telecommunications, Power Gen - eration, Professional Appliances, Furniture and Construction. Customers range in size from SME’s to ‘Blue Chip’ multinationals. Year established: 2000 Number of employees: 38 Turnover in 2016: 2,7 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 52,2% Stera Saue AS Address Tule 22, Saue 76505 Harjumaa Contact person: Veiko Vaher Tel: +372 517 7024 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.stera.com EMTAK code: 25119 Products and activities: Stera is supplying mechanical and electronic components to various industries, including cargo, machinery, automotive, energy, elevator and ma - rine industries. We offer our customers customized solutions according to their needs. We own the entire supply chain of electromechanics from design and prototypes to part manufacture, assembly, testing and delivery, which allows us to be agile and adapt quickly to changing requirements when needed. Technology facilities: • Deep competence in manufacturing sheet metal mechanics. • Long experience and extensive knowledge in PCB, wiring harnesses and other electronic manufacturing. • Wide range of cabinets and enclosures for different purposes. • The most demanding welding jobs, including welding according to the 3834-2 standard. • Certified supplier for Automotive, according to the ISO TS 16949 standard. Export markets: Finland, UK, Italy Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Contract manufacturing of metal compo - nents and assemblies. References: ABB, KONE, Gardner Denver, Cargotec, Sandvik, Ponsse, Perkin Elmer Year established: 2006 Number of employees: 10 0 Turnover in 2016: 8,1 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 95% na C e 25
17. 15 Aider OÜ Mentum AS PLM Group Eesti OÜ Address Allika tee 12, Peetri alevik 75312 Harjumaa Address Mustamäe tee 4, Tallinn 10621 Harjumaa Address Väike-Paala 1, Tallinn 11415 Harjumaa Contact person: Henri Tabri Tel: +372 512 6633 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.aider.ee Contact person: Rene Väli Tel: +372 5194 9521, +372 673 7125 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Web: www.balticoil.eu Contact person: Dmitri Aleksandrov Tel: +372 511 3752 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: plmgroup.ee EMTAK code: 46621 EMTAK code: 46712 EMTAK code: 62091, 70221, 85599, 62021 Number of employees: 9 Products and activities: Sales of Castrol industrial, automotive and marine lubricants Technology facilities: Logistics and warehousing Export markets: Baltic states Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Aerospace, automotive and machinery components manufacturing, metalworking, power generation, food and pharmaceu - tical industry References: Volvo, Scania, SAAB, Siemens, Vestas, Atlas Copco, Sandvik, SAPA, Husqvarna, ABB, Ovako, Grundfos Year established: 2010 Number of employees: 17 Turnover in 2016: 6 684 306 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 43% Products and activities: PLM Group is Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS authorized re - seller. We offer software solutions for product lifecycle management, support and train - ings. PLM Group is also a reseller of industry leading 3D printers. Technology facilities: Dassault Systèmes software, 3D printers from Markforged and 3D Systems, training programs, certified instructors Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Mechanical and electrical engineering, PLM References: Engineering services; Industrial Machinery; Industrial Equipment; High Tech - Electronics; Medical; Mold, Tool & Die; Process & Plant; Transportation Year established: 2006 Number of employees: 12 Turnover in 2016: 1,3 million € na C e 46
16. 14 m a C h I ne tool and equ I pment suppl I ers AS Eesti AGA AruCAD Süsteemid OÜ Address Pärnu mnt 141, Tallinn 11314 Harjumaa Address Lõõtsa 4, Tallinn 11415 Harjumaa Contact person: Andrus Laur Tel: +372 650 4523 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.aga.ee Contact person: Ivari Soome Tel: +372 630 6523 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.arucad.ee EMTAK code: 46759 EMTAK code: 46511 Products and activities: Sales of industrial, food, specialty and medical gases, equip - ment and solutions. Export markets: AGA is represented in all Nordic and Baltic countries. As part of The Linde Group we have our presence is more than 100 countries worldwide. Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Manufacturing industry, construction, metal fabrication, steel & metals, ship building, chemical industry, food and beverages, pulp & paper, metallurgy, R & D, healthcare, laboratories, aquaculture, electronics and envi - ronment. References: AGA is the leading gas company in all Nordic and Baltic countries. As part of The Linde Group we have our presence is more than 100 countries worldwide. Our customers are many well known and leading companies in manufacturing industry, construction, metal fabrication, steel & metals, ship building, chemical industry, food and beverages, pulp & paper, metallurgy, R & D, healthcare, laboratories, aquaculture, electronics, and environment. Year established: 1991 Number of employees: 14 0 Turnover in 2016: 17 282 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 3,5% Products and activities: Innovative 3D, CAD, CAM and BIM design solutions, trainings and support services. Technology facilities: Training Center, computer class with Autodesk authorized soft - wares Export markets: Finland, Scandinavia Looking for cooperation in the areas of: BIM and CAM solutions development and project services References: Engineering, design, construction and manufacturing customers Year established: 2009 Number of employees: 4 Turnover in 2016: 615 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 1% ABPLANALP ESTEE OÜ Address Sära tn 8, Mõigu tehnopark Peetri alevik 75312 Harjumaa Contact person: Jaan Lahtvee Tel: +372 510 3725 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.abplanalp.ee EMTAK code: 46621 Year established: 2003 Number of employees: 6
19. 17 a r C h I te C tural and eng I neer I ng a C t I v I t I es; te C hn IC al test I ng and analys I s Teamwork Engineering OÜ DoWisely OÜ ESTEG OÜ Address Kadaka tee 42F, Tallinn 12915 Harjumaa Address Rävala 11/11, Tallinn 10143 Harjumaa Address Kopli 25-339, Tallinn 10412 Harjumaa Contact person: Meelis Viisileht Tel: +372 511 0916 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.twe.ee Contact person: Tõnis Ots Tel: +372 5650 9628 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.dowisely.ee Contact person: Martin Vilist Tel: +372 525 4790 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.esteg.eu EMTAK code: 71129 EMTAK code: 7112 EMTAK code: 7112 Products and activities: Engineering services, industrial engineering services, CHP stations Technology facilities: Solidworks, PTC Creo Direct, Vertex; Assembly of fixtures and machines Export markets: Finland, Sweden Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Mechanical and industrial engineering References: Energy production, Oil production, Automotive machinery, Machine building, Construction machinery Year established: 2007 Number of employees: 4 Turnover in 2016: 219 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 40% Products and activities: Mechanical Engineering, Autodesk Vault implementation, Au - todesk Inventor trainings Technology facilities: Autocad Mechanical, Autodesk Inventor, Vault Professional, Fusion 360 Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Mechanical Engineering, Consultancy References: Pulp and paper, mining Year established: 2016 Number of employees: 2 Turnover in 2016: 10 000 € Products and activities: Mechanical engineering experts Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Mechanical engineering and machine building Year established: 2 014 Number of employees: 4 Turnover in 2016: 31 000 € na C e 71
5. 3 m anufa C ture of metal produ C ts Norcar-BSB Eesti AS CUTform OÜ Address Re b a s e 16, Prillimäe, Kohila vald 79702 Raplamaa Contact person: Siim Illopmägi Tel: +372 5302 2721 e-mail: email@example.com Web: norcar.ee EMTAK code: 25621 Products and activities: Variety of mechanical engineering components Technology facilities: Mechanical processing of steel and assembling mechanical components Export markets: Nordic countries Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Mechanical Engineering References: Miniloaders - http://www.norcar.com/en/miniloader Feeding machines - http://www.minkomatic.com/en/feed-trucks Components for Fastems Oy Ab Components for Sammet Oy Hydraulic silinders for AQ Lasertool OÜ Year established: 1994 Number of employees: 35 Turnover in 2016: 2,3 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 78% Address Kesk tee 13, Jüri Technopark Jüri alevik, Rae vald 75301 Harjumaa Contact person: Jason Clark Tel: +372 5697 5887 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.cutform.ee EMTAK code: 25991 Products and activities: Fabrications of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Technology facilities: Laser cutting, robotic welding, welding, cnc milling, cnc turning, drilling and tapping Export markets: Europe, USA, Brazil Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Scandinavia, USA References: Green industry Year established: 2 011 Number of employees: 150 Turnover in 2016: 16 million Export share in 2016 turnover: 75% Irontec OÜ Address Vitamiini 8, Tartu 51014 Tartumaa Contact person: Argo Tõruke Tel: +372 523 4481 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.irontec.ee EMTAK code: 25621 Technology facilities: CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC sawing, welding and assembly Export markets: Baltics countries and Scandinavia Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Industrial sector Year established: 2 017 na C e 25
20. 18 Deck Engineering OÜ MEC Insenerilahendused Acer Systems OÜ Address Valukoja 7/2, Tallinn 11415 Harjumaa Address Akadeemia tee 21/1, Tallinn 12618 Harjumaa Address Nõmme tee 74, Tallinn 13418 Harjumaa Contact person: Dmitri Jekimov Tel: +372 5599 9324 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.deckengineering.ee Contact person: Kristjan Tabri Tel: +372 509 2585 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.mec.ee Contact person: Kristo Vaher Tel: +372 524 5080 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.tekvelt.eu EMTAK code: 71129 EMTAK code: 71209 EMTAK code: 7112 Products and activities: Lifting and Handling equipment for Marine, Offshore and Onshore Oil&Gas. Mechanical and Structural Engineering. Technology facilities: EPC and EPCM , Product development, Manufacturing, Testing, Certification, Structural analysis, Mechanical Engineering, System design and automation. Export markets: Europe, Russia, Norway Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Drilling, Offshore, Shipbuilding, Energy, Industrial and Mechanical Engineering Year established: 2013 Number of employees: 11 Turnover in 2016: 733 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 70% Products and activities: Structural assessment, marine and offshore engineering, naval architecture, industrial engineering Technology facilities: LS-Dyna, FEMAP, NASTRAN, NX, MAXSURF, HYDROMAX Export markets: Norway, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Marine & offshore engineering, naval architecture References: Ship design offices, shipyards, shipowners Year established: 2002 Number of employees: 12 Turnover in 2016: 400 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 50% Products and activities: Product development, mechanical engineering, project management, bioheating solutions, renewable energy solutions Export markets: Germany Looking for cooperation in the areas of: energy, machine building References: bioenergy Year established: 2 014 Number of employees: 2 a r C h I te C tural and eng I neer I ng a C t I v I t I es; te C hn IC al test I ng and analys I s
21. 19 Aramet OÜ Saku Tehno Metall OÜ Revismo Engineering Address Väike-Ameerika 8-307, Tallinn 10129 Harjumaa Address Üksnurme tee 8, Saku 75501 Harjumaa Address Laki 11e, Tallinn 12915 Harjumaa Contact person: Hendrik Ross Tel: +372 518 0415 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.aramet.ee Contact person: Rene Tammis Tel: +372 522 7485 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.sakutehno.ee Contact person: Kristo Klementi Tel: +372 5620 8289 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.revismo.com EMTAK code: 711 EMTAK code: 71121 EMTAK code: 71129 Products and activities: Mechanical design and industrial engineering Technology facilities: Solid Edge ST9 classic and professional with structural analysis Export markets: Finland Looking for cooperation in the areas of: industry, machine design, engineering References: Automated industrial lines in wood industry, food industry and mining; smart machines, complex structures Year established: 2012 Number of employees: 4 Turnover in 2016: 175 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 10% Products and activities: Steel structures design, production and assembling Technology facilities: Factory 2000m 2 Export markets: Finland and Sweden Year established: 2009 Number of employees: 31 Turnover in 2016: 1,8 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 94% Products and activities: Product development, mechanical engineering, FEA, CFD Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Product development and product engineering References: Forest industry, agricultural industry, food industry, general product development and product engineering Year established: 2013 Number of employees: 7 Turnover in 2016: 150 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 5% na C e 71
13. 11 m anufa C ture of ma C h I nery and equ I pment n.e. C na C e 28 TB Works OÜ Desintegraator Tootmise OÜ AS Hekotek Address Raua 1, Kadrina 45201 Lääne-Virumaa Address Peterburi tee 71, Tallinn 11415 Harjumaa Address Põrguvälja tee 9 Jüri, Rae vald 75306 Harjumaa Contact person: Avo Vest Tel: +372 504 8582 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: technobalt.ee Contact person: Jaan Külaviir Tel: +372 620 5020 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.desi.ee Contact person: Heiki Einpaul Tel: +372 605 1450 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.hekotek.ee EMTAK code: 28221 EMTAK code: 28991 EMTAK code: 28491 Products and activities: Manufacturing of complex high-quality machines and preci - sion details mainly for mining and pulp and paper industries Export markets: Finland, Sweden Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Energy, waste, pulp & paper, forrest, machine building References: Our clients are leading players in pulp & paper, energy and mining sector. Year established: 1995 Number of employees: 65 Turnover in 2016: 4,4 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 90% Products and activities: Grinding equipment, mixers Technology facilities: Fine grinding Export markets: Russia, Ost- and West Europa States, UAE Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Grinding and mixing technologies References: Building materials, foodstuff industry, chemistry Year established: 1999 Number of employees: 13 Turnover in 2016: 290 465 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 50% Products and activities: Technologies and facilities for wood processing Export markets: Russia, Baltic countries, Scandinavian countries, France, Poland, Uruguay, etc. References: Purutuli (Estonia), 4 Energy (Latvia), Pomor Timber (Russia), Uddevalla municipality (Sweden) Year established: 1992 Number of employees: 120 Turnover in 2016: 45 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 85%
8. 6 Radius Machining BAV Engineering OÜ Address Sära tee 8 Peetri, Rae vald 75312 Harjumaa Address Kadaka pst 5, Tallinn 10912 Harjumaa Contact person: Alvar Sass Tel: +372 503 2310 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.radius.ee Contact person: Andrus Varikmaa Tel: +372 5342 2665 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.bavengineering.com EMTAK code: 25621 EMTAK code: 25119 Products and activities: CNC turning, CNC milling, assembly and welding Export markets: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Metal and plastic components producing and assembly. References: Our clients are active in automotive, assembly, medical, mechanical engineering, electronics etc sectors Year established: 2005 Number of employees: 45 Turnover in 2016: 3,4 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 45% Products and activities: Mechanical engineering and design, Project management Technology facilities: AutoCad 2015 2D; Soliworks 3D programs Export markets: Sweden, USA, Latvia Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Wood fired heat generators, conveyors and woodchips stores Year established: 20 01 Number of employees: 4 Turnover in 2016: 564 000 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 97% Saku Metall Allhanke Tehas AS Address Põrguvälja tee 25 Lehmja küla, Rae vald 75301 Harjumaa Contact person: Silver Lodi Tel: +372 509 3886 e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: sakumetall.ee/allhanketehas EMTAK code: 25621 Products and activities: Saku Metall Allhanke Tehas AS is specialized in up to 8mm sheet metal cold-rolled, galvanized (electro, hot dipped), stainless steel and aluminum processing. Technology facilities: Cutting (punching, laser), bending, welding (TIG, MIG/MAG), finishing (powder painting) and assembling Export markets: Finland, Italy, Spain, Germany Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Sheet metal manufacturing References: Elevetor, train, telecommunication and defence industries Year established: 2012 Number of employees: 182 Turnover in 2016: 14 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 95% m anufa C ture of metal produ C ts
11. 9 Pentamet OÜ Address Kassi 3, Tallinn 12618 Harjumaa Contact person: Marko Lillemets Tel: +372 505 9412 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.pentamet.ee EMTAK code: 25119 Products and activities: Engineering and manufacturing of expansion joints, other steel constructions Export markets: USA, EU, Middle East Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Expansion joints, partnerships/cooperation, new markets References: Power, Pulp and Paper, Steel Year established: 2000 Number of employees: 24 Turnover in 2016: 835 904 € Export share in 2016 turnover: 93% Zircon Group OÜ Terasman OÜ Address Ampri tee 1 Lubja küla, Viimsi vald 74010 Harjumaa Address Osmussaare tee 8, Tallinn 13811 Harjumaa Contact person: Reilika Jugolainen Tel: +372 620 5904 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.zircon.ee Contact person: Toomas Molok Tel: +372 503 0587 e-mail: email@example.com Web: www.terasman.ee EMTAK code: 25731 EMTAK code: 25119 Products and activities: Design production and maintenance of injection molds and stamping dies. Technology facilities: CAM/CAD, Unigraphics Export markets: Finland, Germany, UK, USA, Russian Federation, Mexico, Baltic countries Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Dies and molds References: Modine, ABB, Ikea, Kärcher, VW, GAZ Year established: 2005 Number of employees: 57 Turnover in 2016: 3,5 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 75% Products and activities: Main area of expertise includes manufacturing of welded steel constructions incl. assembly of motors, bearings; test run etc. Maid products: chain conveyors, belt conveyors, conveyor galleries, elevators, silos, hoppers, platforms and handrails. Technology facilities: Production area 7000 m 2 ; Engineering, welding, plasma cutting, shears cutting, saw cutting, bending, shot blasting, painting, assembly. Export markets: Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany Looking for cooperation in the areas of: Engineering and manufacturing of bulk ma - terial handling equipment (conveyors, elevators, silos, hoppers, platforms and hand - rails, screeners) References: Andritz, Sandvik, Raumaster OY, BMH Tehnology OY Year established: 20 01 Number of employees: 65 Turnover in 2016: 5,4 million € Export share in 2016 turnover: 80% na C e 25
- 2732 Total Views
- 2057 Website Views
- 675 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 92 www.emliit.ee
- 17 eml.aadb.ee
- 174 emliit.ee
- 1 translate.googleusercontent.com
- 1 webcache.googleusercontent.com
- 10 eml.aadb.ee:20110
OSKA: metalli- ja masinatööstus5234 Views .
Kuidas tuua noored töötlevasse tööstusesse?4615 Views .
Kuidas hoida ja arendada oma töötajaid?4614 Views .
Eesti-Masinatööstuse-Liit-Indrek-Rohtma4489 Views .
Mida teha teisiti?4458 Views .
Põhikiri4406 Views .
ESTEN_brošüür_Rootsi_A5_näidis4-spreads4234 Views .
Kuidas saada meistriks?4196 Views .
Tööstuse uuring 2017 masina- ja metallisektor4071 Views .
Tööjõukulude mõju Eesti tööstusettevõtetele3965 Views .
EESTI MASINATÖÖSTUSE SEKTORUURING 5.09.20113664 Views .
ADAPTER tutvustus_TTÜ_2017 063410 Views .
Challenges and Opportunities in Baltic Economies3053 Views .
ESTEN Group in English ang Germany3042 Views .
Õhukesed kõvapinded, Eron Adoberg, TTÜ3039 Views .